- About Us
- Elderly & Disabled
- Building Communities
- Strengthening Families
- Our Stories
By Kelly on December 12, 2014
By Christine on December 8, 2014
Where do I drop off my gifts?
Thanks so much for adopting a family. We look forward to seeing you at the warehouse!
A Few Helpful Reminders:
• Please bring your wrapped gifts, each clearly labeled with the family member name and the family ID number.
• Please include a $25 food card per family member
• To ensure gift certificates make it the family safely, keep them in separate envelope and hand them to the check-in staff upon arrival or make sure they are very securely fastened to your packages.
From Santa Cruz or Mid-County
1. Head South on CA-1 towards Watsonville
2. Exit onto CA-152 E/Main St toward Watsonville/Gilroy
3. Turn left onto E 5th St
4. Destination will be on the right- Follow signs to the Adopt A Family donor-check-in station.
QUESTIONS: Please phone the Adopt a Family Line during open hours at 831-457-9834
A huge thank-you to Clark Codiga at Oak Tree Property Co. for donating of our 2014 warehouse.
By Christine on December 1, 2014
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 2, 2014, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
As a #GivingTuesday partner, we offer you 3 simple ways to give back:.
We invite you to give the gift of your time. We’re here to make finding an opportunity easy. On Facebook? Take the pledge and search opportunities via our FB Volunteer App. Find your perfect opportunity on our volunteer opportunities website or email our Match-Maker to discuss your skills and interest.
Want to take an action right now that supports hundreds of struggling families in our local community? Support the Adopt a Family Project. Each year we work with fellow non-profits to identify those in need and then we reach out to the community for support in making their holiday brighter. LEARN MORE
Each year we mobilize more than 10,000 volunteers to take community action. These actions translate into nearly $5 million dollars worth of donated time to make our community a happier healthier place. Many behind the scenes hours go into recruiting, coordinating and empowering individuals to be the difference. With your support we can continue to grow the movement. DONATE