The Volunteer Center is a trusted partner for businesses who want to make a difference in the community through employee volunteering, special projects, and high impact fundraising. We can help connect your employees and your business to volunteer projects that support your business and philanthropic goals.
Partners in service
More than half of Fortune 500 Companies have Employee Volunteer Programs because community engagement improves business by:
- Boosting employee morale, productivity, and retention.
- Attracting more qualified employees.
- Developing employee skill sets, particularly among new managers.
- Enhancing your company’s image in the community.
We make it easy for your business to connect ….
We offer special events and sponsorship opportunities that place you front and center with community members.
• Adopt A Family-lets your employees choose a local family with special needs and fulfill their holiday wishes. It’s a great alternative Secret Santas and White Elephant exchanges.call 427-5070 or Learn More
• Special Project Development- Free consultations are available to help you craft an Employee Engagement Program that suits your business by contacting Larissa Printzian at 427-5070.
• Be a Champion Team or a Human Race Sponsor – Step out for your community and join us at the Human Race. We have a sponsorship plan for any business size that puts your business in front of 2,000 walkers and 10,000 donors. Additionally, employees can walk for the causes they care about. Learn More or Watch our Video
• Kitchen Tour for Literacy – Advertise in our Kitchen Tour guide to reach 1000 friends of Literacy who love to cook and are interested in kitchen remodels. Learn More
• Literacy Trivia Challenge – Sponsor a Team, buy an Ad or sponsor the event in a fun, fast paced test of knowledge to benefit Literacy. Learn More
We provide opportunity for community recognition…
The “Be the Difference” Awards - We make it easy for you to thank your employees who volunteer, and get recognition for your business through our annual awards celebration. See videos of the inspiring people, businesses and agencies who were recognized this year. Learn More
Together, we open the doors of employment for people with disabilities….
Through our Community Connections Program, the Volunteer Center helps people with disabilities connect to their community through volunteer internships, education and employment. Learn more about how your business can benefit by employing someone with a disability, accessing our supported employment program or sending jobs to our Custom Mailing Service.